Local to Nisku/Leduc, with over 40 years of experience
- FSG has been in the insurance, employee benefit and financial services business for over 40 years. We are family owned with a small, hands on team. Our team has a great mix of experience and youthful energy and our bread and butter is providing excellent service and advice.
Industry’s most competitive pricing and access to innovative companies/products
- We are an independent broker, meaning we are not tied to one insurer or plan. We broker your employee plan to multiple insurance providers (includes all the big-name insurance companies, BlueCross, as well as new, innovative providers) to ensure you have the most comprehensive and competitive plan possible.
- Our office has a young, but experienced, leadership team, who are constantly seeking out new and innovative companies and products to better serve our clients.
We support your business & your employees – sponsorships, giveaways, scholarships, charity events, etc.
- We pride ourselves on giving back to our clients and our community. As a client of FSG we would be more than happy to participate in and sponsor your company events or charity initiatives.
- We invest in your employees and offer what many other advisors don’t, a wholistic approach to employee benefits.
In addition to servicing group benefit plans, our office specializes in financial and retirement planning.
- As a client of FSG, we offer your employees individual access to our expert financial planners, something which they might not normally have access to (due to net worth minimums, etc.). This includes:
- Employee meeting/lunch and learn (lunch on us by the way!) for your employees to understand the ins and outs, as well as the advantages, of your group benefit plan and RRSP plan (if applicable).
- One on one meetings with your staff to focus on both employee benefits and financial and retirement planning (if desired). In the past we have found that employees might not feel comfortable discussing personal or financial matters in a group setting. One on one meetings often alleviate that discomfort.